The Stockton Hill Ranches in the northwest corner of Arizona, are in a scenic valley between the Cerbat and Hualapai mountain ranges which is known as the Hualapai Valley. There are 12 phases to the Stockton Hill Ranches. The ranches were part of the Neal Ranch that was split up and subdivided into 40 acre parcels for the most part in phases. The elevation on average is 3,400 feet, providing an ideal climate (not too hot and not too cold). Average daily temperature is 74.5 degrees Farenheit, and the yearly average precipitation is 11 inches.
To get to the properties in this area you take Stockton hill Road north from Exit 51 on I-40. Just off of I-40 you get about 25,000 vehicles per day passing through. However as you drive north on Stockton Hill Road the traffic decreases substantially so that you are on a county highway. Stockton Hill road runs about 40 miles north of town. As you drive north the density of the properties becomes less and less and once you get to about mile marker 16 at Calle Lucero you will find that most of the land north of here is 40 acres or more.
If you continue another 5-6 miles you will see the Hualapai Valley Farm which is now controlled by ACX Global. ACX is growing primarily alfalfa for export to Saudi Arabia and China.
Also on the farming radar in this area is pistachio farms and almond farms both of which are in their infancy of testing. If the area proves out to work well you will see a huge capital investment towards these permanent cash crops.
Not to far away is Kingman is the Seat of Mohave County. The County boasts more than 1,000 miles of shoreline. Water enthusiasts enjoy sports on the Colorado River as well as Lake Mohave, Lake Mead, and Lake Havasu. Hunting, hiking, camping, fishing, and rock hunting abound in the area. Population in the fast growing Kingman Arizona service area is approximately 46,000. And remember, buying land for sale in the outlying areas of Kingman Arizona can be a wise investment!
- This northern Arizona 40+ acre ranches. Some 5-10 acre ranchettes are also available.
- All ranches have horse (livestock) privileges.
- Electricity and telephone service is available to many of the properties in the area.
- Located in the foothills just 15 miles north of Kingman Arizona (off Stockton Hill Road).
- Close to recreation areas! Only 45 minutes to Lake Mead and Lake Mohave.
- Take the new Bypass Bridge to Las Vegas!
- Less than an hour drive to Laughlin, Nevada.
- These lots are ideally suited for manufactured or site built housing.
- Winter visitors: Bring your RV and park it! This is the perfect home away from home.